Role Model Nominations2019
We at the Saturviit Inuit Women’s Association are pleased to invite you to nominate a woman/young woman you believe is a role model to her community, Nunavik, or of the Urban Inuit. She should have some of the criteria stated below and you may add any other attributes that you think make her the right candidate for Saturviit’s Role Model of the Year.
Criterias for potential nominee:
- Be female.
- Be a positive role model for women and young women.
- Has demonstrated commitment to her community.
- Possess personal attributes that inspire others and that are consistent with Saturviit Inuit Women’s Association.
- Be a strong public speaker.
- Shows ability to overcome obstacles.
- Promote higher education
- Be able to attend Arnaliat Nipingit as our guest in Kuujjuaraapik in March 2019.
Nominations are welcome until 5 p.m. February 17, 2019. You may submit nominations by e-mail, by phone or verbally to one of our 8 Board members. You may also nominate or ask any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennifer May at 438-495-2689.
Saturviit Inuit Women’s
Association of Nunavik
C/O KRG Regional &
Local Development Department
P.O. Box 9, Kuujjuaq, Qc J0M 1C0