Saturviit is the Inuit women’s association of Nunavik and is a non-profit organization representing all Inuit women aged 16 and over. Its mandate is to give voice to Inuit women of Nunavik. Saturviit’s missions are:
- to support community projects that benefit women
- to develop activities to counter violence against women and children and improve their well-being
- to provide tools to help the women to fulfill themselves in the political, economical or in their social life
- to advocate for women and children in Nunavik
- to represent Inuit women of Nunavik in the national, provincial and regional meetings.